I have come up with the most relevant Solar Course that will enable you to design the complete home solar power system by yourself and knowing its financial feasibility.
About the course
This course is crisp and precise.
Part 1: Solar Energy
- Sunlight is the primary source of energy
- Factors for variation in sunlight
- How to harness solar energy
Part 2: Home Solar and its components
- The different types of solar power systems
- The function of the solar panel
- Working of battery
- Importance of solar charge controller
- Function of Inverter
Part 3: Important Technical Specifications for choosing the right solar panel
- Power output in real world
- Performance in high temperature
- Strength of the solar panel
Part 4: DIY - Solar
- Know your energy needs?
- How to size your panels?
- How to size the battery?
- How to size the solar charge controller?
- How to size the Inverter?
- How to size the wires?
Part 5: Solar Feasibility
- Concept of home solar feasibility and factors affecting the feasibility
- Factor 1: Effect of sunlight
- Factor 2: Cost of the system
- Factor 3: Units generated by the system
- Factor 4: Panel degradation rate
- Factor 5: Grid escalation rate
- Factor 6: Cost of capital
- Factor 7: Maintenance cost of the system
- Summary of all the factors
- Calculating the complete feasibility of the home solar system